WHERE CAN I SERVE?
Part of our mission here at West Wilmington is to grow to serve and we thank you so much for your desire to join us in this mission. Volunteers are the heartbeat of this community and they make such a positive difference in helping move the gospel mission forward (Matthew 28:19-20). We are always looking for new volunteers. Please see below for some of our current needs:
- Homeless Ministry: We invite you to join us (on the 1st, 3rd and 4th Sabbath afternoons of the month) to be a part of community service. Call Diphner at 302-252-5652.
- Lawn & yard maintenance: Dennis at 302-229-9984
- Facilitating Bible Studies: Kentbourne at 302-419-8875
- Church Cleaning & Hospitality: Odalis at 302-377-0038
- Communications & Bulletin: Elizabeth at 484.551.8555
- A/V Volunteers: 302.981.2823
- Children’s Ministry/ teaching/ little lamb story: email@example.com
If you are interested in serving, please complete this form: Volunteer Interest Form
VOLUNTEER SCREENING & BACKGROUND CHECK
Children’s Safety… Our Priority
West Wilmington Seventh-day Adventist Church is committed to the protection of our children, youth and community – this includes our church and school. We therefore require all volunteers who work with children & youth (and other specific ministry areas) to complete a background check through Volunteer Verify. Please use this link to complete the process: https://www.ccsdayouth.org/verify-voluntee