WEST WILMINGTON WOLVERINES PATHFINDER CLUB
Pathfinders is a co-ed, multicultural worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church for any child in grades 5-12.
Pathfinders offer a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning & maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
- Personal care and encouragement by a caring staff member! While many school classrooms have 10-30 students per teacher, Pathfinders offers AT LEAST a 1 staff member to every 5 Pathfinder ratio!
Joining our Wolverines Pathfinders Club
If you are a Pathfinder interested in joining us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff & volunteer positions are also available that offer adults the opportunity to make a difference for young people, develop friendships with fellow staff, learn more about God’s creation, and improve their training skills. We look forward to meeting you!
Leave a Reply